If you are considering buying a school management system for your school, or have bought one, you MUST read this.
We're sure you've heard the stories. So-and-so school has just purchased a cutting-edge School Management System. They spent a ton of money, and now they're online. Everything is peachy and connected.
Or is it?
Often, beneath the public relations veneer, you'll find that, well, maybe everything's not that great. Instead of spending less time grading students, teachers end up spending more time trying to navigate complicated software. Information that is supposed to be retrievable at the click-of-a-button turns out to be not available. Parents are supposed to be able to access grades, disciplinary information and extracurricular activity but maybe that feature will go live next year.
Oh and the cost. Unforeseen circumstances have just doubled the cost from the original estimate. Then there are the hardware problems: hearing the server is down on a weekly basis. Having to key in data all over again when data disappears. Performance issues. Everything adds up to frustration, lost time and disillusionment over the technology promise.
We'll take care of it all. You just use the system.
QuickSchools.com, unlike other school management systems, works on an entirely different model. You don't install hardware and software, you don't manage backups, nothing like that. We manage all of that on our end. Simply connect via the Internet to your school site on QuickSchools.com. Log-in, and you're up and running. In fact, by filling in a simple form right now, we can provide you access to a demo account in minutes.
Can you imagine that? Up and running in minutes. But you're probably dreading keying in the data you already have, lying around in Excel spreadsheets and Word documents. Student names, teacher addresses. Don't want to key all that initial information in? Don't worry... We'll take care of it. Simply email us your data, and we'll do all the importing for you. Ready to sign up for a demo account?
- Pay absolutely nothing up front.That's right. Get started without paying a cent.
- You can try out the system for 30 days. Absolutely free.
- Cancel at any time.You are not locked in to any annual contracts.
See more details on the Pricing page.
That's it. Life's good isn't it? Why don't you give it a go and sign-up for a free demo account.
Still got questions? Here are some more details about the QuickSchools.com School Management System:
1. It's intuitive and easy-to-use - Teachers find our software a joy to use, and they can't live without it once they've started. Listen for yourself what the teachers have to say.
2. Training - All teachers, administrators and parents who use the system have 24-hour access to training material, all for free. Guided walkthroughs integrated right within the system tell your users what to do, step-by-step. No need to pay for expensive training.
3. Continuous upgrades - We continuously update and upgrade the QuickSchools.com system with the latest best practices, which you receive automatically. This will help your school keep up with the rapidly changing technical landscape without any extra effort on your part.
4. Support - Our technical support can assist you with any technical problems you may face. Support is provided by email and phone.
You can also check out our frequently-asked questions (FAQs).